Are you a new parent? Are you an old parent? Are you an old parent that’s a new parent? Ok, this is getting confusing. Regardless of what kind of parent you are – this is the place to come to for resources. Below are some links to helpful information as well as other sites that many parents have found invaluable. Please feel free to suggest a link and we’ll be more than happy to post it (after running it through our filter for excellence of course).
- Tips for incoming parents from fellow parents: this is a great list of tips for parents new to the King Open School, put together by KO parents who know the inside stuff.
- Parent Rep: Some great info on what a “parent rep” is
- The Swing Space: Info on the swing space
- The New Building: Info on the new building
- Official King Open School: link to the official website for the King Open School
- King Open Yahoo Groups List: a great way to stay informed about things going on at the King Open School
- Community Supporters: visit these community supporters. we love them.
- Donate: don’t forget – we love donations!
Send us your ideas for more links!