Dear King Open Families and Caregivers,
We have a lot of upcoming school events and we need YOUR help to make them possible. Please consider helping with at least one event, if you are able. Your help will make a HUGE impact on the King Open community and will help ensure the success of these events.
Here are some great events we have had in the past and likely plan to have in the near future:
We also have a number of committees that would love your help year-round:
- King Open School Council
- Olá Committee: Carin Nuernberg (carinj at yahoo dot com)
- Cambridge Weekend Backpack program: Bianca Baader (biancabaader at comcast dot net)
- Outreach/Parent Reps: Sarah Christopher (sarahchristopher at hotmail dot com)
- Fundraising: Karolyn Feeks Maws (karolynfeeks at gmail dot com)
- Events: Lisa d’Almeida (lisa at dalmeida dot org)
- List of all Organizations/Committees on the King Open School website
Volunteering is also a great way to meet other parents and teachers. We look forward to seeing you! Please email us or fill in the form below if you would like to help out at an event. Maybe you can even create a new event and we will support you to run it too!